Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Big Bands, Spiritual Warfare & Worship

Yesterday Momma and Me got back to Volume 1 of Guitar Worship Class - we did each song several times until Momma got tired and my fingers got sore.

I sure am glad we did. I know that God appreciates our Worship and the evil forces do not.

Tonight was the local Big Band night and, despite fierce opposition from the enemy, Momma and Me had a wonderful time. Indeed, the Big Band leader's wife commented that it was the best time she had seen Momma have since we started attending Big Band night.

Momma made a new friend, Margaret, who was attending for the first time.

Margaret: You sure are fun to be around; we should get together more often.

Momma: I'll say; where do you live?

Margaret:
Binghamton. Where do you live?

Momma: I don't remember, but I know I've lived there a long time.

2 Comments:

Blogger - said...

"Tonight was the local Big Band night and, despite fierce opposition from the enemy, Momma and Me had a wonderful time."

Ummmm what was the fierce opposistion?

8:34 AM  
Blogger Billy Davies said...

Some last minute issues about whether Momma should be allowed to go and about who should make decisions about where she can go. There is a real battle waging about control.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home